Baby's first biter biscuit...


I just love watching a baby or child experience something for the first time. This one was a little messy... which makes it more fun to watch. Here is my youngest, Mikey our 6 month old, eating his very first biter biscuit... I think he likes it!! Of course, he kept dropping it... then he would look at me and wait for me to put it back in his mouth. I had to keep taking his little chubby hand and wrap it around the cookie. I think he was a bit offended initially, but then realized he could get it faster if he did it himself.


Here is where he was unappreciative of my unwillingness to sit there and hold the cookie in his mouth. I think this is one of the cutest expressions I have caught of him. After making him cranky, he let me know how he really feels here:




Oh the terror!! The way his Mommy just sat there and took pictures instead of holding his cookie for him!! The audacity of the woman!! He is planning on contacting his Gramma later today and let her know that the service provided here is substandard to a level he has never before witnessed. Gramma would sit here and joyfully hunch over holding my cookie. I think he would have fired me there if he could have.... :) He is napping now so once again all is good in the world. I am sure he will be filing a report with the Department of Baby Affairs. If this happens again, his Mommy could face dire consequences....

3 comments: to “ Baby's first biter biscuit...