I can cook really well. And I certainly enjoy eating the fruits of my labor. So much that I might be on a diet pretty soon... after I am done nursing Mr. Chunk. Yet, this little guy has something pretty big over me... the chubbier he gets, the cuter he is. The chubbier I get... well... not so cute. Why is it that he can look so cute with chocolate all over his face and everyone gags when I do it? I don't know.... so I will just enjoy watching him in all of my green glory. Besides, these pictures will come in REALLY handy when he starts to date!! ;0)







4 comments: to “ I wish I could enjoy eating this much....!!!

  • Busy Mom
    July 8, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

    LOL... I know what you mean... little chubby thighs on babies cute.. 40 year olds, not so much!! Precious!!

  • Manuela@A Cultivated Nest
    July 9, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

    So, so cute! I know, chubby isn't a cute on grown ups. He does look like he enjoyed what he had! I was in Barnes & Nobles the other day and a father bought his young son a big chocolate chip cookie and the boy ate it with so much happiness and relish. I just watched him eat his cookie - it was so much fun (the Dad was probably thinking why is that lady looking at my kid). His enjoyment was so obvious! I don't think I really eat anything like that!

    Manuela

  • Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC
    July 9, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

    Aww he is adorable! If only we could eat like that...wouldn't it be nice...

    I love the color of your kitchen cabinets!!

    Thanks for following my blog and I am so glad you like the bright colors of the quilts. We are trying to choose fabrics that are different...not what you would think of for a baby quilt. It's funny though...the lady at the fabric store said..did you see our "baby" fabrics? My daughter and I just laughed!

  • Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC
    July 19, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

    YOU WON THE GIVEAWAY FOR THE TOOTIE FRUITY BOUTIQUE!!!!

    I'll email you the info!!

    CONGRATS!!! =)